Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Charles Robert - Concerning Baby Sister

Most recently, my Charlie has really come up with some stuff regarding his baby sister that is due to arrive January 4, 2010. Let me recap a few for your enjoyment:

Baby Sister Gets a Name
Well, really I have not decided on a name for sure. I have a couple at the top of my list. However, if it were up to Charlie, her name would be Camp. From day one, he has said that this is her name and has not wavered. I don't think I can comply with this request, but I guess he can call her whatever he wants.


Baby Sister is Thirsty
A few nights back, Charlie was clutching his sippy cup full of milk and I craved a big drink. So I said, "Charlie, baby sister is thirsty. Can she have a drink?" He excitedly said "yes" and proceeded to raise my shirt, inserting the mouth of the sippy cup into my ever-shrinking belly button.

When Baby Sister Comes Out
Last night, Charlie wanted to ride on my shoulders. I tried to explain to him that he would not be able to do this until baby sister came out of Mommy's belly. For the next few minutes, he explored my stomach, trying to figure out a what to get her out of my belly right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment